Lifequestalliance.com – 2024 Lexus TX. The 2024 Lexus TX is a brand-new, three-row luxury SUV that will supplant the RX-L in the Lexus lineup. The TX is based on the Toyota Grand Highlander, but it offers more luxurious features and options to warrant donning the Lexus badge. The TX will be offered in three different specification levels: TX350, TX500h, and TX550h. The TX350 will be equipped with a 3.5-liter V-6 engine that generates 290 horsepower and 263 lb-ft of torque. A 2.5-liter four-cylinder engine and an electric motor will combine to produce 243 horsepower and 259 pound-feet of torque in the TX500h’s hybrid system.
The TX550h will be equipped with a plug-in hybrid system that combines a 2.5-liter four-cylinder engine with two electric motors to generate 302 horsepower and 354 pound-feet of torque. The TX will also be available with various packages and features that enhance its performance, appearance, and functionality, such as a Mark Levinson audio system, a 14-inch touchscreen infotainment system, a 360-degree camera system, a blind-spot monitor, a rear cross-traffic alert, a lane departure alert, a forward collision warning system with automatic emergency braking, adaptive cruise control, leather seats, heated and ventilated front seats, a power moonroof,
2024 Lexus TX Design
The Lexus TX 2024 has a new design that reflects its refined and elegant nature. The front fascia is comprised of the signature spindle grille and LED headlights that vary by specification level. For the TX350 and TX500h, the grille has a lattice pattern, while for the TX550h, it has a horizontal bar pattern. The headlamps feature available adaptive high beams and L-shaped daytime running lights. Additionally, the front bumper is equipped with fog lighting and air intakes that enhance aerodynamics and cooling.
The side profile of the 2024 Lexus TX is sleek and refined, with a long wheelbase and small overhangs that contribute to a roomy cabin. Thanks to the blacked-out pillars, the roofline has a sloping, suspended appearance. The windows are large and surrounded by chrome ornamentation. Doors with sculpted lines and body-integrated handles. The body is protected from dirt and debris by the flared fenders and tire arch moldings.
The rear end of the 2024 Lexus TX is fashionable and contemporary, with LED taillights that extend around the vehicle’s corners. The taillights feature identical L-shaped elements to the headlamps. The tailgate’s spoiler and wiper are concealed beneath the roof spoiler. The tailgate also features an embossed Lexus logo and a TX trim level badge. Reflectors and dual exhaust ends on the rear bumper add sportiness to the vehicle.
The exterior of the 2024 Lexus TX is intended to astound and command roadside attention. The design of the body is aerodynamic and enduring, with high-strength steel and aluminum components that reduce weight and enhance fuel efficiency. The body also comes in a variety of colors and finishes to accommodate various preferences and designs. The Lexus TX 2024 is available in nine exterior colors, three of which are new: Eminent White Pearl, Atomic Silver, Nebula Gray Pearl, Caviar, Obsidian, Matador Red Mica, Nightfall Mica, Northern Lights Mica, and Cadmium Orange. The Lexus TX 2024 offers a variety of wheel options, ranging in size from 18 to 20 inches and featuring various designs and finishes. These include alloy wheels, chrome wheels, black rims, and wheels with a machined finish.
Exterior accessories and options for the 2024 Lexus TX include a roof rack, a roof spoiler, a rear bumper protector, a tow hitch receiver, a trailer electrical harness, and a cargo net that enhance its functionality and appearance.
The Lexus TX 2024 is offered in two configurations: TX350 and TX500h with a standard wheelbase, and TX550h with an extended wheelbase. The standard wheelbase has dimensions of 196.9 inches in length, 76.2 inches in width, 68.1 inches in height, and 112.2 inches in wheelbase. The long wheelbase measures 204.9 inches in length, 76.2 inches in width, 68.1 inches in height, and 120.2 inches in wheelbase. Both configurations have an 8.1-inch ground clearance and a curb weight of approximately 4,500 pounds.
The interior of the 2024 Lexus TX is designed to provide all passengers with elegance, comfort, and luxury. With a 14-inch touchscreen infotainment system that supports Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, Amazon Alexa, and wireless charging, the dashboard and instrument cluster are streamlined and contemporary. The instrument cluster includes a 12.3-inch digital display that displays various settings and information. The 2024 Lexus TX also features a portable JBL Flex speaker that can be used both inside and outside of the vehicle.
The seats and upholstery are roomy and comfortable, with leather seats, heated and ventilated front seats, and automatic climate control for two zones available as options. The seats also feature a first-in-segment IsoDynamic performance system that helps mitigate bumps and secure the occupants. Two captain seats with a detachable center compartment that can accommodate a tablet or laptop are located in the second row. The third row contains three seats that can be folded down to generate additional cargo space or to access the storage compartment beneath the seats.
The infotainment system is the focal point of the interior, with a variety of features and functions designed to enhance the driving experience. The system grants the driver access to a variety of applications, services, and settings, including navigation, audio, phone, messages, climate, and vehicle information. The system also integrates with a variety of safety and driver assistance features, including blind-spot monitoring, rear cross-traffic alert, lane departure warning, adaptive cruise control, and a 360-degree camera system.
The steering wheel and controls are intuitive and ergonomic, enabling the driver to operate the infotainment system, instrument cluster, and other features with ease. The steering wheel is also tilt- and telescoping-adjustable and has toggle shifters for manual transmission control. Additionally, the steering wheel has options for audio, phone, voice command, and cruise control.
The center console is functional and adaptable, featuring multiple storage options and functions. The console features a large compartment with a slidable covering that can accommodate a tablet or laptop. Two cupholders, a 12-volt power outlet, a USB port, an auxiliary input line, and a wireless charging pad are also included on the console. Additionally, the console includes a shift mechanism that permits the driver to select between drive modes and terrain modes.
The storage and cargo space are capacious and adaptable, providing numerous solutions for a variety of requirements. There are numerous pockets, bins, hooks, and compartments in the cabin for storing small objects. The stowage compartment is lockable and lit. The doors have large bottle-holder compartments. Behind the rear seats are map compartments. There is a hydraulic liftgate, a tonneau cover, a cargo net, and tie-down hooks in the cargo area.
2024 Lexus TX Engine
The 2024 Lexus TX engine is designed to provide the SUV with power, performance, and efficiency. There are three engine configurations available: a V-6 engine with a displacement of 3.5 liters, a hybrid system, and a plug-in hybrid system.
The 3.5-liter V-6 engine is the standard TX350 engine option. It generates 290 horsepower and 263 lbft of torque. It comes with either front-wheel drive or all-wheel drive and an eight-speed automatic transmission.
The hybrid system is a standard feature on the TX500h and an optional feature on the TX350. It combines a 2.5-liter four-cylinder engine with an electric powertrain to generate 243 horsepower and 259 lb-ft of torque. It has an electronic continuously variable transmission (ECVT) and all-wheel drive.
The plug-in hybrid system is a standard feature on the TX550h and an available feature on the TX500h. It combines a 2.5-liter four-cylinder engine with two electric motors to generate 302 horsepower and 354 lb-ft of torque. It has an ECVT transmission and all-wheel drive. A lithium-ion battery cell that can be charged externally or through regenerative braking is also included. It can travel up to 30 miles solely on electricity.
2024 Lexus TX Release Date
The anticipated release date of the 2024 Lexus TX is early 2024. The SUV will be available in the United States and Canada, as well as select international markets. The pricing of the 2024 Lexus TX has not yet been announced, but it is likely to be more expensive than the current RX-L, which ranges in price from $48,550 for the base RX 350L to $54,885 for the top RX 450hL. Other three-row premium SUVs will compete with the 2024 Lexus TX, including the Acura MDX, Audi Q7, BMW X5, Infiniti QX60, and Volvo XC90.
2024 Lexus TX Price
The price of the 2024 Lexus TX has not yet been disclosed, but it is likely to be more expensive than the current RX-L, which ranges in price from $48,550 for the base RX 350L trim to $54,885 for the top RX 450hL trim. Depending on the engine, transmission, powertrain, and trim level, the price may vary. In addition to destination charges, taxes, and fees, the price may also include optional packages and accoutrements.
The Lexus TX 2024 is available in three specification levels: TX350, TX500h, and TX550h. The TX350 will be equipped with a 3.5-liter V-6 engine that generates 290 horsepower and 263 lb-ft of torque. A 2.5-liter four-cylinder engine and an electric motor will combine to produce 243 horsepower and 259 pound-feet of torque in the TX500h’s hybrid system. The TX550h will be equipped with a plug-in hybrid system that combines a 2.5-liter four-cylinder engine with two electric motors to generate 302 horsepower and 354 pound-feet of torque.
The Lexus TX 2024 is equipped with a variety of options and bundles that can improve its performance, appearance, and functionality. These features and products include:
- The audio system from Mark Levinson consists of 17 speakers, a subwoofer, an amplifier, and a surround sound mode.
- This system supports Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, Amazon Alexa, as well as wireless charging.
- This system displays a bird’s-eye view of the vehicle and its environs on the infotainment display.
- Blind-spot monitor: This system alerts the driver if a vehicle enters the vehicle’s blind area.
- Rear cross-traffic alert: This system alerts the driver when reversing when a vehicle approaches from behind.
- Lane departure warning: This system warns the driver if the vehicle begins to stray out of its lane without signaling.
- Forward collision warning system with automatic emergency braking: This system alerts the driver to the possibility of a collision with a vehicle or pedestrian ahead and applies the brakes if necessary.
- Adaptive cruise control: This system maintains a predetermined speed and distance from the vehicle ahead and adapts to the traffic flow accordingly.
- Leather seats are smooth, comfortable, and available in a variety of colors and patterns.
- Heated and ventilated front seats: These seats provide the driver and front passenger with warmth or cooling according to their preferences.
- This feature enables natural light and fresh air to enter the cabin at the push of a button.
- JBL Flex portable speaker: This speaker can be used both inside and outside the vehicle, and it can be controlled via Bluetooth or voice command.
- Roof rack: This accessory enables the driver to transport additional cargo on the vehicle’s roof.
- Roof spoiler: This accessory improves the vehicle’s design and aerodynamics.
- This accessory safeguards the rear bumper against scratches and fractures.
- This accessory enables the driver to transport a trailer or additional vehicle behind the vehicle.
- This accessory links the vehicle’s electrical system to the trailer’s lighting and brakes.
Other three-row luxury SUVs compete with the 2024 Lexus TX on the market. Some of these rivals include:
- Acura MDX: The Acura MDX is a formidable competitor in the segment of three-row luxury SUVs. It features a 3.5-liter V-6 engine with 290 horsepower and 267 lb-ft of torque. A hybrid option with 321 horsepower and 289 pound-feet of torque is also available. Maximum towing capacity for the MDX is 5,000 pounds, and maximum cargo capacity is 95 cubic feet. Additionally, the MDX offers numerous trim levels and packages that cater to a variety of requirements and preferences. Standard, Technology, A-Spec, Advance, and Type S models, as well as the Entertainment, Super Handling All-Wheel Drive (SH-AWD), and Sport Hybrid packages, are among the available options. The MDX ranges in price from $47,925 to $66,125.
- Audi Q7: The Audi Q7 is another popular option within the segment of three-row luxury SUVs. It offers two engine options: a turbocharged 2.0-liter four-cylinder that generates 248 horsepower and 273 lb-ft of torque, and a turbocharged 3.0-liter V-6 that generates 335 horsepower and 369 lb-ft of torque. The maximum towing capacity of the Q7 is 7,700 pounds, and the maximum cargo volume is 69.6 cubic feet. Additionally, the Q7 is available in a variety of trim levels and packages to accommodate various preferences and designs. There are also Convenience, Cold Weather, Warm Weather, Driver Assistance, Black Optic, S line, and Luxury packages. The Q7 ranges in price from $55,900 to $72,400.
- BMW X5: The BMW X5 is a veteran in the segment of three-row luxury SUVs. It offers four engine options: a turbocharged 3.0-liter six-cylinder that produces 335 horsepower and 331 pound-feet of torque; a turbocharged 4.4-liter V-8 that produces 523 horsepower and 553 pound-feet of torque; a plug-in hybrid system that combines a turbocharged 3.0-liter six-cylinder and an electric motor to produce 389 horsepower and 443 pound-feet of torque; and a twin-turbocharged 4.4-liter V-8 that produces 600 horsepower and 553 pound-feet of torque. Maximum towing capacity for the X5 is 7,200 pounds, and maximum cargo capacity is 72.3 cubic feet. Additionally, the X5 is available in a variety of trim levels and packages that appeal to distinct consumer segments. These include the sDrive40i, xDrive40i, xDrive50i, xDrive45e, and M50i models, as well as the Convenience, Premium, Executive, M Sport, Dynamic Handling, Off-Road, Driving Assistance Professional, Parking Assistance, and M Performance packages. The X5 ranges in price from $59.400 to $82.800.
The Lexus TX 2024 is available in three specification levels, each with unique features and capabilities. These are the trim levels:
- TX350: The TX350 is the entry trim level of the 2024 Lexus TX; it comes standard with a 3.5-liter V-6 engine producing 290 horsepower and 263 lb-ft of torque. A eight-speed automatic transmission and front- or all-wheel drive are also available. The Lexus TX350 is equipped with a 14-inch touchscreen infotainment system, a Mark Levinson audio system, a blind-spot monitor, a rear cross-traffic alert, a lane departure alert, a forward collision warning system with automatic emergency braking, adaptive cruise control, leather seats, heated and ventilated front seats, a power moonroof, a JBL Flex portable speaker, and more. The TX350 begins at approximately $50,000.
- TX500h: The TX500h is the next specification level of the 2024 Lexus TX. Additionally, it features an electronically controlled continuously variable transmission (ECCV) and all-wheel drive. In addition to the TX350’s features, the TX500h also includes a head-up display, a wireless charging pad, a heated steering wheel, and more. The TX500h begins at approximately $55,000.
- TX550h: The TX550h is the highest specification level of the 2024 Lexus TX. It features a plug-in hybrid system with a 2.5-liter four-cylinder engine and two electric motors that generate 302 horsepower and 354 pound-feet of torque. In addition, it includes an ECVT and all-wheel drive. In addition to the TX500h’s standard features, the TX550h includes a panoramic sunroof, a rear-seat multimedia system, a surround-view camera system, and more. The TX550h begins at approximately $60,000.